Friday, August 17, 2012

Welcome BACK!








Hey guys!! I know i've been MIA all summer but i've been so busy with work and AB.  But I totally have some great stuff coming up to show you.  If you guys aren't subscribers on my Facebook page you haven't seen the sneak peaks.  I'm always updating on Facebook so I recommend you all check it out.  Ashley has been MIA for I don't know how long!!!  She needs a kick in the "Get on it" pants!  Tomorrow I will be posting at One Artsy Mama blog.  I'm a guest post for her fun in the sun series.  So make sure you all check it out!  It's a pretty cool blog!  It will be a part 2 post.  The first being posted on One Artsy mama and the second to be posted on here later next week!  So stay tuned!  I haven't left the blogging world! :)





2 comments:

  1. I came over from One Artsy Mama! I loved your lemonade stand and I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! Thanks so much! Make sure you check back next week to see how it turns out! :) Welcome btw, I hope you enjoy our blog! :)

      Delete

 
09 10